Getting out of Ultra Power Saving mode

A

AC Question

I have an unlocked Galaxy S7 edge SMG-935F and I am an advanced android user (for the sake of you feeling free to answer technically).

I went into Ultra Power Saving mode then the battery depleted, and the phone is stuck in a "Touchwiz Easy" type of interface in Ultra Power Saving. It's not the regular 6 app interface of UPS, but a trimmed down large-icon version of Touchwiz.

Now there are no more option to get out of Ultra Power Saving, and the Settings menu is restricted so no Battery option there.

I tried:
- going to Safe Mode, same thing exactly, gives me the same Easy Mode in Ultra Power Saving (black and white, big icons)
- rebooting in Recovery Mode, wiping the cache partition, no change
- rebooting in Recovery Mode then going to Bootloader to run ADB and install another launcher, but can't start the phone in Bootloader mode, it gives an "E: failed to mount /data (Invalid argument) error, then boots back to regular Touchwiz easy in Ultra Power Saving (which is where I started)

I need a way to run ADB installs, or any other way to get out of Ultra Power Saving mode without having to factory reset. Would appreciate the help!