Browser videos redownloads after pause

A

AC Question

Ok, first whatching an online video thru chrome was easy, I was able to pause it, do my stuff then come back and continue playing without any problems. A while ago some things updated and pausing+minimizing chrome started to interrupt the downloaded progress of the video forcing to redownload it from the minute I paused. Sometimes the show will stuck, but the main problem was mobile data draining. Ok, I found a way to deal with it, I was pausing the show and was using multitasking bar to do my stuff without minimizing the browser. BUT! There was another smart update! Now if I pause the video for 5 sec, the downloaded progress erases even if its 100% done, again forcing to redownload it and loosing my data. What is going on? If google will pay me for the lost data every time, I wont mind about this problem. Somebody please help me, I tried downgraiding chrome, web veiw, I tried every browser on Google play, nothing works, if you somebody knows how to fix it, please...share and save humans who suffer from data loss, thank you!
Forgot to mention, I am using galaxy note edge and if there is an iPhone user here, tell me please if iphone have the same issue, cause I will swich next week if I wont find a fix