Why do I not hear music on Spotify or Pandora after 2 songs?

A

AC Question

Recently did a factory restore. Since then my S5 functions like a new phone with 1 exception:

When streaming Pandora or Spotify, 1st and sometimes second song plays, but then no sound while my phone is asleep. This is ONLY happening when connected to my bluetooth speaker. and it DOES not happen when listening to Google play music or my own music on an SD card. Keep in mind, the song is still "playing" (the "play" arrow is not visible, implying song is still playing), there is just no audio on. When i connect to an aux cable, it's all good. So it seems to be ONLY Bluetooth, Pandora and Spotify.

I have gone to advanced settings on wifi, and made sure wifi stays connected always. (Side note: When I changed the setting in wifi to "Only when phone is plugged in, It worked!) I have restarted my phone, and removed the battery. Again, this was not the case before I did my factory restore. I have not tried uninstalling, then reinstalling Pandora and Spotify yet; the fact it is happening on both would lead me to believe this is not the problem. Please help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non