Pokémon And Health

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
What do you think of this here Pokémon Go craze? While it may be said that, being fantasy, it achieves nothing more in life than any other game, nevertheless it has been observed to be beneficial to players' health, both physical and mental. By getting out, they engage more with society. They become more aware of the beauty of the natural world all around them. So this game may be bringing about worthwhile effects not originally envisaged perhaps by the developers. :)

mehigh101

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
It's nice but in 2 or 3 months everything will be like it normaly would. People will discover that you can allow mock locations and they'll just change their location. It's a battery hog,i wouldn't play it. It needs GPS a lot,camera,internet - with this app running for 20 mins your phone will get hot AF and the battery will go out quick. The only people that profit are those who sell extra battery cases. There will be "professional pokemon hunters" with 20k mAh batteries stuck to their phones - similarly to the people who buy extra expensive lenses for their smartphones instead of buyig an actual professional camera. It might be fun when you catch your first pokemons but when you need to run 20000meters to hatch a pokemon that will be a pain. Nontheless,Nintendo got a 37% plus in their sales. I was waiting for a new game type - android got just arcade shooters,endless runners and comunity builders (eg clash of clans) and A LOT OF COPIES wich are the exact same thing but only cheaper.
Going back to the pokemon story,i won't burn my battery to play this type of game.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F