Can't find mock locations option in the developer options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AC Question

Hi, I have an android 4.4.2 phone but in my developer options I only have USB debugging and runtime option. I need to allow mock locations but there is no option for that. Any help on this?

Chase Geswein

Jan 7, 2017
Visit site
I have had issues for months with pokemon not showing up and I just want to play with my gf and catch them too; but in my developer options it just says mock location app and says none below with no on or off switch... I've spent days looking for a fix for the game, and niantic does not care to respond to my messege asking for help... If anyone can show me how to turn this on so i can play again i would appreciate it.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I have had issues for months with pokemon not showing up and I just want to play with my gf and catch them too; but in my developer options it just says mock location app and says none below with no on or off switch... I've spent days looking for a fix for the game, and niantic does not care to respond to my messege asking for help... If anyone can show me how to turn this on so i can play again i would appreciate it.
Welcome to the forums. Please, read the thread linked above. Thanks.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.