Need help with a smashed screen

A

AC Question

Hi,

I own a Blu Studio C Super Camera smart phone. Unfortunately, I placed it in my back pocket, sat down and smashed the screen. The phone is on, however the screen is completely black and the touch screen doesn’t work at all. I purchased a replacement phone but need to get all of my saved contacts, text messages, photos, etc. off of the old one. When I connect it to a PC running Windows 7 via USB cable, the phone is correctly recognized but I still have a problem. I have tried several programs that I have loaded (then uninstalled) on the PC. The problem that I have is this: I believe that I have USB Debugging turned on (not 100% sure) and the same with ADB. But…prior to being able to see the contents of the phone’s internal memory, the programs all asks me to click “accept” to the security message that appears on the phones’ screen. I can’t do this as I can’t use the touch screen on the phone at all. Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions as to how I may resolve my dilemma? The phone is NOT rooted.

Additionally, I looked into purchasing a replacement digitizer and LCD display but can’t seem to find replacement instructions for this particular model. Not sure if I want to try it without some sort of a guide. I’ve seen videos for other Blu models but they all seem to be completely different than mine.

Thanks, in advance, for any assistance that you may be able to provide.

John

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately the usual trick of using a wireless mouse and connecting to a screen won't work because the phone doesn't support MHL nor OTG. In other words you won't be able to access anything because of the screen lock. Isn't your data backed up to Google?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo