Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ using Android v 6.0.1. and the very latest version of Spotify For some reason the track and artist information is not getting `pushed` to the car stereo (Lexus IS 300h 2014 model) despite the tracks being played correctly. The very first track I play via Spotify on selection (downloaded or streamed) gets displayed correctly, also if I use the car`s forward track or back track button then it will pick this information up, but after that, it will not update/refresh with each following track. If I use the phone to play music I have loaded from the internal phone storage then the tracks metadata gets updated correctly. I have performed a clean install of spotify and checked all settings. I am also a member of Amazon Prime and used Amazon music to see if I encountered the same issue and I have. So I am lost as to whether this is a problem with Samsung/Android. It used to work a short while back but stopped working recently. I`ve tried un-pairing and pairing the device but still the problem persists. Can anyone else confirm if they are experiencing the same problem mentioned above? Thanks.
    08-11-2016 07:45 PM
    I have the same issue with my s6 edge+ with my 13 Honda Accord LX. Nothing comes up anymore as of today via Spotify. Very frustrating. I hear the new Android update with Nougat 7.01 may fix this problem?
    01-14-2017 10:21 AM