Sony Xperia C5 Ultra video playback quality

A

AC Question

I recently made the switch from my LG G4 (which I had for a month, changed plans) to a Sony Xperia C5 Ultra. However coming to this phone, and having two 13 megapixel cameras on both the back and front, I expected a little more when it came to quality of video playback on social media such as Twitter and Snapchat.

Snapchat on this phone is absolutely atrocious (*see explanation below). Pictures are perfect but videos are choppy, discoloured and audio/video is out of sync. Twitter video playback looks absolutely terrible, regardless if I take the video (I thought my videos were bad quality but they are HD when viewed on my fiance's phone). While regular video recording on the stock app is crisp, clear, and damn near flawless.

I was curious as to if maybe I could be missing something in the phone settings as to a video playback quality option of some sort?? Or if it is a bug possibly being worked out of the framework of this current version of Android? Any and all inquiries appreciated.

*Snapchat does NOT record directly from your camera, rather it records a preview of your camera from your screen. So I have read.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez