Hi folks.
    I have the following devices that I want to all connect as seemlessly as posiblie in my car and create a seemless hands free experience I'm my car to answer calls, navigate and send SMS with voice control.

Samsung S5
    Samsung Tab 8.4
    OBD2 Bluetooth connector
    Logitech Car Audio Connect FM Huawei 3g wireless single.

What I am trying to achieve is that when I jump into my car that my phone and Tab both connect to the Huawei and use it for data and the wireless network between the phone and tab.

I want the Tab to become my touch control for all of my devices (both Bluetooth and Wifi)

I want the S5 to be mirrored to the Tab so that I can control the phone while I am driving with out having to touch the phone.

I have the Torque Pro app, Car Dashdroid, internet radio app And Utter voice control installed on both devices.

The Car dashdroid will be my command UI On my Tab 8.4 so that I can answer calls from my S5 transmitted through the logiteh bluetooth to the existing radio head unit in the via the FM pretuned station.

I also want to stream internet radio via the Bluetooth to the pretuned station that will be used for incoming calls.

In addition to this, I want to be able to acsess the torque pro app with the Bluetooth connection to the permantly fitted BT OBD2 unit.

I am hoping that there is some way to set this all up so that when I hop into the car all devices connect as described above with minimal fuss and interaction.
    Any advice would be great
    timjgg likes this.
    09-22-2016 05:30 AM