I want to buy an S7 edge but I don't now whether to get Int'l or US

A

AC Question

I'm buying it from amazon and as a high schooler who has to earn my money tutoring while also maintaining my grades, I'm trying to save as much as possible. I was searching through amazon and the cheapest one I found was for $581.50 and I think that is very reasonable. However, I am not sure if it's worth it because the fact that it's an international version. I read the description, it works with my carrier and GSM sim card but the thing that worries me is that I saw it has a dual sim card slot and also I saw that the Exynos chip is more powerful and provides for longer battery life. While all of these sound like huge perks, it got me thinking, at what cost do these perks come? Considering there's not even any bloatware, I feel like this phone is too good to be true. I've seen threads that specifically compare the two models but I was wondering, what are some specific cons of the international version of the S7 edge. Also, do you know of any site which sells smartphones cheaper than Amazon? I buy a new phone maybe every 2-3 years so I just go on amazon and find something good but I'm wondering if there's a better, cheaper alternative.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89