I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5, and am using the latest firmware and software.

This evening, while writing a SMS, my phone turned itself off. Not a restart. It fully turned off.

When I turned it back on, everything was going haywire. It was as though all the apps had been reset.

I quickly conducted a reset of the settings. And now, the option to encrypt the device has completely disappeared from settings. This is always the first thing I check whether updating or resetting etc.

My phone isn't rooted. Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone know what's happened?
    10-17-2016 06:59 AM
    Same problem anyone got a solve. Wtf happened

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5, and am using the latest firmware and software.

This evening, while writing a SMS, my phone turned itself off. Not a restart. It fully turned off.

When I turned it back on, everything was going haywire. It was as though all the apps had been reset.

I quickly conducted a reset of the settings. And now, the option to encrypt the device has completely disappeared from settings. This is always the first thing I check whether updating or resetting etc.

My phone isn't rooted. Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone know what's happened?
    12-26-2016 11:33 AM