How can I clear a question with private content not yet moderator-approved?

A

AC Question

First I was misdirected to this site to contact Google. Second, I was misdirected to this page to contact the Admin. I did not realize the page was strictly for submission of a question to the forums. I accept responsibility for not paying closer attention despite my affiliated state. However, please help me fix the situation promptly.

mj calli

Oct 31, 2016
Visit site
Thank you but when I submitted it, it said it would have to be reviewed by a moderator first (while this one did not). I do not know if it has been posted or not, can't remember the title/question wording, and was not yet a registered member. So now what?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Thank you but when I submitted it, it said it would have to be reviewed by a moderator first (while this one did not). I do not know if it has been posted or not, can't remember the title/question wording, and was not yet a registered member. So now what?

Mod note. Welcome to the forums. Found the thread you are referring to and deleted it. Don't worry about that.

As you have already found out we are a fan based forum and not affiliated to Google or any OEM. Feel free to ask anything you need and we'll try to help you. Just remember, don't post personal information, such as email or telephone number on this public forum.