How can i backup n flash ROM n reinstall it and how to Root S6 edge plus T mobile?

A

AC Question

I bought Samsung S6 galaxy edge plus T mobile carrier. Bt in every 5 seconds i get notification of security threat. I read on net its due to Securitylogagent or KNOX. Bt as we know these are system apps so we cant disable them.
I want to know how i backup my phone ROM n settings n how to root it? Plz if anyone can guide step by step.
My phone has Marshmallow 6.0.1.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Back up and flashing? TWRP. (Search it. - then look for your phone model.) (Step by step? After it's installed [installing it will probably wipe everything off the phone, so see Backing up an Android Device], back up the system and data, do what's needed, then restore the system and data. (they're menu choices.) If the phone has to go out for repair, you'll have a backup file you can save on a computer for when you get the phone back. - But be aware - if it is a virus, you'll be backing up and restoring the virus, so I suggest that you seek local experienced help.])

Knox is just a stub - if you install the whole suite it'll be running, but as the phone comes, it's not even there. What you have is most likely a virus that you picked up from a not-so-good website. ("Securitylockagent" is probably something you installed - just uninstalling it may fix your problems.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs