I bought Samsung S6 galaxy edge plus T mobile carrier. Bt in every 5 seconds i get notification of security threat. I read on net its due to Securitylogagent or KNOX. Bt as we know these are system apps so we cant disable them.
    I want to know how i backup my phone ROM n settings n how to root it? Plz if anyone can guide step by step.
    My phone has Marshmallow 6.0.1.
    11-02-2016 09:15 AM
    Back up and flashing? TWRP. (Search it. - then look for your phone model.) (Step by step? After it's installed [installing it will probably wipe everything off the phone, so see Backing up an Android Device], back up the system and data, do what's needed, then restore the system and data. (they're menu choices.) If the phone has to go out for repair, you'll have a backup file you can save on a computer for when you get the phone back. - But be aware - if it is a virus, you'll be backing up and restoring the virus, so I suggest that you seek local experienced help.])

Knox is just a stub - if you install the whole suite it'll be running, but as the phone comes, it's not even there. What you have is most likely a virus that you picked up from a not-so-good website. ("Securitylockagent" is probably something you installed - just uninstalling it may fix your problems.)
    11-02-2016 12:44 PM