Phone recommendations: Best camera under $200

A

AC Question

Hey guys, first time posting here, looking for some quick recommendations from you all. I'm looking to upgrade my Galaxy S5 to something with better picture quality, at least 32 gigs storage, and under $200 new or used. A micro SD slot and decent battery life would be a large plus, but not required. I was considering the Droid Turbo but figured I'd ask you guys here first. Picture quality is by far the most important metric, so shoot away with whatever you have. Thanks!

issakamacd

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note line perhaps? It just depends on how far back you are willing to go. For 200 you can get a lot or smartphones today, big choice.
Just made an acct to reply, as long as it fulfills those requirements I don't really care how old it is, though I doubt a four year old phone will have a better camera than something newer. I'll check out some Notes, any other ideas?

pbike908

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
I had an Iphone 5 released in 2015 -- which of course predates the 5S by a year. And the Camera in the Iphone 5 was better than the one in My Droid Turbo 2 -- a 2015 year phone.

I agree that your best bet is to pick up a prior year Iphone or a prior year Samsung Galaxy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non