Switching Galaxy S6 internals into Bluboo Maya Max? Please help

JamesDugan29

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
I have a technical question. I am not sure which forum I should put this In.

I have a broken Galaxy S6 edge and I really like the bluboo Maya Max phone but I heard the software sucks. My question is, is it possible to switch the software/motherboard/internals from the galaxy s6 to the Bluboo maya max body? And how to do so if it is possible.

My next question is; (if I can not switch the internals from the Galaxy S6 to the Maya max as per the question above^) can I make my own software and motherboard or buy it online and put It in the Maya Max? You see I really like the way that phone is made. The 6" screen, features like 6000 series aluminum, a fingerprint scanner on the back, the way phone is curved so it fits very nicely in your hand.

Any help is appreciated.

Tom Westrick

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
No, you can't move the internals from one phone to another, or add your own like that. Phones aren't built to be like PC's in that regard. Even if you could get everything to fit in the same chassis, the display and ports wouldn't work since the phones internal software is trying to connect to the display and ports it was designed for.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Advice and help. Can you put Galaxy s6 motherboard/software into Bluboo Maya Max body?

Nope. Because there's no source for the hardware drivers. They have to be baked into the firmware. Which means you also have to make the software. And there's no place where they sell motherboard components on consumer levels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12