Temporary phone to replace Note 4 until the S8 Comes out

A

AC Question

Hi,
My note 4 is currently on its last legs and right now there is no phone that kind of hits the mark for me but I am hoping that the S8 will do it (if they hopefully have Wireless charging, usb c, and quite possibly speakers off to the side or front).
I've been looking at a bunch of phones that should easily last me 4 months (rumor has it the s8 will be announced in April).
I want a phone that can also be used for google daydream so that's a big thing for me.

I'd like to get opinions on which of these 3 phones I should get until the s8 comes out:
(in no preferential order)
Samsung Galaxy S7
Huawei Mate 9
Sony Xperia XZ
ZTE Axon 7

Thanks!

mputtr

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
it's starting to really not work. constant freezes and my usb port is semi functional (it will charge but won't connect to any computer or accept otg). I need something that can be connected to the system. transferring files can be extremely brutal since i watch movies on my phone and i prefer to have them stored locally.

mputtr

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Oh I had no idea.
I am pretty set on the S8, unless something really stupid happens to it again... (ie Note 7 debacle part 2).
I think there are some interesting for the S8 for sure, bluetooth 5, usb C (hopefully it'll be v3, not v2), and quite possibly still have wireless charging options.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams