I see that several people have this problem with their Samsung Galaxy S6 phones. I read all of the possible solutions and none of them seem to work. I went to menu and my SMS app and there is no setting to turn off magnification using volume keys. I also checked my phone's settings because I remember at one time seeing a setting that allowed you to magnify some text using volume keys but now I can't seem to find that setting. Someone please help.
    01-13-2017 11:13 PM
    If you can change the font size with the volume control, then there should be an option to disable it. Some say the option is missing, but at the same time, they don't have the ability to change the font size... which makes sense. Those that say they have the option are normally international phones, while others that don't have the option are located in the US, with some US carriers.

I don't know what you've tried, but if you tried "all possible solutions", then there wouldn't be an answer for you. The volume control option should be in your messaging app settings under display. This is where it is for Kitkat and Lollipop. I don't know what OS you're on as you never stated it. If it's not there, then I have no idea where it is on your S6... I don't own one.
    01-14-2017 01:00 AM