Only long press possible....

A

AC Question

By accident I must have added some (accesibility?) settings to my Sony Z2, Marshmallow. Swiping is not possible, and i have to indicate what I want to press with a green indicator first, and then I can double-click... Does anyone know what setting this is? Since i cannot swipe, I must serach for the setting, instead of scrolling through... Is it easy to change it in the settings menu?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Like you've said, I'd root through your Accessibility settings within your Settings app to see if you've accidentally switched something up. It should be easy to change that particular setting. How long has your phone been like this?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I've tried, but I have to search for each individual setting since swiping doesn't work, and I haven't had luck yet.... All fields have to be selected with a green field to be able to press/doublepress.... View attachment 254801

I apologize for taking so long to get back to you! Any updates on your situation? Also, do you have all of your important information, photos, etc backed up?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I've tried, but I have to search for each individual setting since swiping doesn't work, and I haven't had luck yet.... All fields have to be selected with a green field to be able to press/doublepress....

Welcome to the forums. Try swiping with two fingers at the same time, for me it works better if I use both thumbs for this 'double swipe'. It can be difficult the first couple of times you try this, don't give up :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance