1. AC Question's Avatar
    Hi there. I am looking for a device through which I could play content like videos on a big screen.
    Actually my TV doesn't have a built-in video player, as a result it only shows images and not videos through a connected USB. So I am looking for a device, it may be called something like SCREEN MIRRORING USB DEVICE or PHONE TO LCD/LED SCREEN MIRRORING device, through which I may be able to cast my smartphone's screen, playing any content, onto a big TV screen. Is ther anything like it out there? What is it called?
    I hope I have made my point clear.
    04-02-2017 08:33 AM
  2. ajb1965's Avatar
    Hi and welcome to Android Central. The device you are describing is a Chromecast. You can pick them up for about 35 dollars. All you need is an HDMI port on your TV and have the Chromecast on the same Wi-Fi network as your phone and you are good to go.
    04-02-2017 09:16 AM
  3. csned1's Avatar

    We had screen mirroring (can't find it anymore after update). I think they took it away in order to promote and sell "chromecast"... Because they are not making enough money already.
    04-30-2017 12:17 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-02-2017, 11:19 AM
  2. I forgot my face screen on me pohone
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2017, 08:43 AM
  3. unlock code for samsung j510f [IMEI removed]
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2017, 08:07 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2017, 08:02 AM