Why does it suck so bad by updating?

A

AC Question

Recently I kept telling my phone to remind me later to update because I couldn't dismiss it so it kept bothering me. Well while I slept it updated and I didn't want it to.
Now my phones settings are different. The wallpaper (which is not a big deal). The way the apps are in my phone is different. This really sucks. How do I change it back to where the apps pages will let me scroll left and right rather than up and down. This really does suck. I hate androids updates. (Apple ipad's also which deleted everything off my iPad.) BUT my phone I deal with on a daily basis unlike my iPad, which now has sat alone and not been touched since the last update.
I can't just throw my phone away because they are too expensive to do so, and i am sure the retailer will not refund my money since it passed the two week trial.
What does this site recommend for pissed off customers of android phones? To buy windows phones or blackberries or what?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You could start by telling us which phone you have. One nice thing about Android is the ability to customize your interface much more than on iOS or Windows. For example, to change how your App Drawer scrolls, you could install Nova Launcher, which allows you to customize that, as well as many other aspects of your App Drawer, homescreens, and folders.