With my s7 i used to be able to take full 360 degree photos, it was a downloadable option in the camera.

It seems to be gone and only panoramic photos are available.

Had anyone else noticed this, or has anyone found where to take 360 photos with an s8?

Much appreciated
    04-30-2017 10:36 PM
    I haven't had a Samsung device for years, but I do have five years of experence shooting panoramic photos, both spherical and standard. Your best bet is AutoStitch Panorama Pro (Discontinued, $1.99). You might still be able to acquire AutoStitch through the link I provided. I can still view the app because I purchased it while it was available, but I've never tried opening a discontinued app link in an account that did not download or purchase said app. It is worth the price, you can directly shoot a panoramic photo or stitch existing photos. Theres also Panorama Photo Viewer 360 PRO (PPV360 PRO), but I didn't like it as much. I personally like taking individual photos, then I use the software listed below to stitch the shots togeather:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Discontinued, no official link)
    Image Composite Editor (Free!)
    PTGui ($87 for personal-use license)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hope this Helps.
    04-30-2017 11:26 PM
    I discovered the same issue with my S8. Being in RV sales, I often used my 360 Panoramic mode to capture the interiors of many RV's. Upon uploading, recipients could interact with the picture via their mouse, going back and forth and zooming in and out. The S8 simply turns the pano pic into a ribbon or uploads it as a GIF video. It's very frustrating and has me pining for my old S7. I've had much of my clientele express their disappointment in the fact that I can no longer upload the interactive 360 picture. I've yet to find a fix.
    05-11-2017 09:00 PM
    There is a 360 camera you can get for the S8. It's extra but you can stream live in 360 or take pics and edit it. Kinda sucks you have to buy something extra.
    05-17-2017 12:40 AM