Is there an app that disables time bombs in games?

A

AC Question

I have no objection to limits on the number of moves in a level. I have no objection to limits on the number of tries before losing a life. What makes me extremely frustrated and likely to uninstall a game is a timed level: Whether it's a ticking clock, a time bomb, creeping ice, bouncing spiders or whatever, it makes me crazy. There ought to be a way to disable or modify the interval on these kinds of limits. I generally play matching or puzzle games from Google Play on a Galaxy Tab A tablet (I believe I have the latest software version.) If something like this exists, please point me to it. If not, and it's possible (I can imagine it might be difficult to create one that would work on multiple games), someone PLEASE write it -- I'll gladly pay for it, and I know a lot more old, disabled, or just easily frustrated people would, too. Thanks.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I don't think that's possible. Every game will implement the timed level in a different way, there wouldn't be a blanket method to disable that function.

I see the timed level as a challenge, which is the intent of the game.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae