I'm giving the Samsung S7 a second chance because I generally like the phone. The first one I had, I returned and went back to my S5. I tried everything with the first one (including bringing it to the service center). There was no change after the servicing. I was told nothing was wrong with the hard ware and they simply did a resinstallation of the firmware. It's so stupid a problem, I'm convinced there jas to be a solution. I'm hoping someone here knows something I don't. Thanks.
    05-10-2017 04:31 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! So even when the call volume is at the lowest setting, it's still too loud? Sorry for this silly question, but you're certain it wasn't on speakerphone, right?

If you use a wired or Bluetooth headset, is the volume still too loud as well?
    05-10-2017 05:28 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! So even when the call volume is at the lowest setting, it's still too loud? Sorry for this silly question, but you're certain it wasn't on speakerphone, right?

If you use a wired or Bluetooth headset, is the volume still too loud as well?
    My problem is that the SPEAKER PHONE is too loud. At its lowest setting, its like Level 10. Then it gets crazy loud from there.

Accessability/hearing aid setting is off. Turning the volume all the way up and down doesnt work. Master wipe/factory reset didnt work. I have to stick gum in the speaker (or hold to my ear for hours and get sore shoulder + Brain cancer!)

Any suggestions?
    05-31-2017 01:42 AM
    Are you the OP? If not, are you also talking about an S7? Can you compare your speakerphone volume with other people who have the same phone? Just trying to determine if this is standard for that phone, or if it's a bug specific to the one you have.

Also, does this happen in Safe Mode?
    06-03-2017 12:40 PM
    My speaker phone minimum volume setting is also way too loud. Please help! Also wouldn't it be great if you could EQ the phone audio becuase it is the high frequencies which are especially bad for your hearing.
    11-06-2017 08:08 PM