HTC U11 does not have FM RADIO???!??!?!??

A

AC Question

Unbelievable. These phone manufacturers are acting like mafia. Google Pixel also apparently doesn't have FM Radio. This is so unethical. I'll hold on to my old HTC One M8 which could at least have the FM Radio activated with an APK. Could an expert here please confirm if something can be done with HTC U11 to enable FM Radio? sorry, just so disappointed at this let down from HTC. Won't touch any of their new phones until I see FM Radio in there or at least the ability to activate it.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Unbelievable. These phone manufacturers are acting like mafia. Google Pixel also apparently doesn't have FM Radio. This is so unethical. I'll hold on to my old HTC One M8 which could at least have the FM Radio activated with an APK. Could an expert here please confirm if something can be done with HTC U11 to enable FM Radio? sorry, just so disappointed at this let down from HTC. Won't touch any of their new phones until I see FM Radio in there or at least the ability to activate it.

Doesn't FM require a 3.5mm jack to use the headphone wire as an antenna? The U11 doesn't have that jack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non