Samsung J3. Im locked out after forgetting my Pin. I was told what to do, & now I'm still locked out

A

AC Question

Samsung J3. Im locked out after forgetting my Pin. I was told what to do, & now I'm still locked out

Please help. Samsung is the one who walked me through what to do they had me factory reset it and said for sure it will get me in and when it got to the part or says this device has been reset please enter in a Google account that was previously synced to this device I did but it didn't work so she told me to skip that but there is no skip then she didn't really help me after that & just kept telling me to find the skip button and there's only a next button for the password for my Gmail account which I had two on there and I know them by heart and I know my passwords and I still could not get in and it even let me reset my password to a new one which I can get it on my laptop but not in my phone so I have no clue what's going on and I'm still stuck with no phone. I only got to use my new phone for 9 days please help! Thank you..so much 😓

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non