Locked S7, but I'm almost there...

fable727

Feb 6, 2024
Visit site
Hi im locked out and i do see it on find my phone the only problem is its not connected to any wifi for me to reset the pin!
its also in airplane mode (cant do ok google trick with it on as far as i know)
is there anyway to get it to connect to a wifi or turn of airplane mode so i can try the ok google trick?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to AC!

If u pull the notification panel down on the lock screen can you toggle WiFi on ?
If not then factory reset in recovery than put your Google credentials when it prompts

fable727

Feb 6, 2024
Visit site
Welcome to AC!

If u pull the notification panel down on the lock screen can you toggle WiFi on ?
If not then factory reset in recovery than put your Google credentials when it prompts
I can’t change it BUT WiFi is ON. Does putting in google credentials save data?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I can’t change it BUT WiFi is ON. Does putting in google credentials save data?
Recovery reset will save Data because it still has your information but photos and such I'm not sure unless you were using Google photos and possible have download the apps and home screen set-up again, it's been some time since I've done it .

Reactions: Laura Knotek

fable727

Feb 6, 2024
Visit site
Recovery reset will save Data because it still has your information but photos and such I'm not sure unless you were using Google photos and possible have download the apps and home screen set-up again, it's been some time since I've done it .
I need the photos I’m willing to even brute force attack my phone if necessary. Wiping data is not an option or remotely interesting to me. Please help

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I seriously doubt it we can assume not while I explore that option are there other suggestions?
The only other thing I can think of if you were logged into your Samsung account on the phone with Samsung find my mobile enabled you can remotely unlock your device through here

If not your out of luck

fable727

Feb 6, 2024
Visit site
This method works for newer Samsung device as the s7 pretty old not sure it has this function
As I said in my post that should work the only problem is I can’t connect to a network without my pin
This method works for newer Samsung device as the s7 pretty old not sure it has this function
All I need really is a way to make it connect to the internet I believe any suggestions?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
As I said in my post that should work the only problem is I can’t connect to a network without my pin

All I need really is a way to make it connect to the internet I believe any suggestions?
Usually if your by a WiFi that it was previously connected to it should automatically connect like home or work since WiFi on , does it have a sim card in it ?

fable727

Feb 6, 2024
Visit site
Usually if your by a WiFi that it was previously connected to it should automatically connect like home or work since WiFi on , does it have a sim card in it ?
Idk if there’s a network that’s still around it’s been years, and idk about the SIM card. While I try to find a pin to check what do I do if there’s a card?