How to disable Google Play Update warning?

A

AC Question

Hello!

I'm set back to stock Google Play Services (30MB and not 120MB, RAM usage 1/3 only). All apps running without problem.

The big problem: All apps say after starting:
"Update Google Play services
(App name) won't run unless you update Google Play services.
UPDATE (button)"

Pressed "back" button, hide this dialog and use this app without problem.

How to DISABLE this dialog in all apps?

Edit xml or other file, etc.?

Thanks!

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Google Update Services is an embedded service and can only be turned off by using an app disabler. Turning off Google services may result in other problems. I guess I don't understand why you don't just let the upgrade run and be done with it.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

mister_v

Jun 28, 2017
Visit site
1. Not need new Play service, good the default (stock) version.
2. The stock version 30MB. The new version after installed 120MB + after 1-2 min started +160MB data created (deleted data, 1 min. recreated).
3. New Play drain the battery (6A battery discharge in 1,5-2 day with standard usage) and my phone is hot in standby mode (screen off) (background process 100% processor usage... Background process: Google Play Services). Stock Play: battery standard usage 3-5 day, no background warming.
4. Standard Google (searcher) 36MB 0,1MB data, new: +210MB data created after install, Standard Play services (7.3.29) 73MB only and 0,2MB data.

Data, data, data... 500MB after started 2 new google service (search, play services).
3GB RAM memory available... used more than 2,5GB with updates 0,5GB free. Without Google updates: 1,5-1,8GB used only, 1,5GB free!!! +1GB!!!

Fully disable service not good, only warning message disabling need. Popup disabler apk??? Disable only play popups???