Hi,
    I am trying to move my pictures from the internal memory to an SD card that I have installed, I am using myfiles, after I have selected the directory to move, the only option I have on screen is delete, no option for moving the selected (ticked) directory to a different location, ie the SD card.
    The card is writable, as I have changed the default location where the camera saves the new images taken, and I have also formatted the SD card in the phone, Do I have to enable something first or has this been disabled in the os. I have all the latest updates applied.
    I want to move a directory at a time, this seems to be not an option...
    07-02-2017 09:10 AM
    Welcome to the forums. First thing I would do is find a single file, a photo maybe, and try to copy or move it. If okay then it means MyFiles recognizes the card okay. I would strongly suggest that instead of moving the folders you first copy them. Once you're sure they copied okay, then delete the source files. The reason for that is I see many posts from users trying to recover files that were lost during a move. Also, keep in mind SD cards do fail fairly often, I would make a backup of all the files before moving off the phone.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    07-02-2017 09:27 AM