Hello. I am facing really weird issue; hoping someone can help.

Mobile rep told me WiFi calling and cellular data were available to me without charge (cell phone calls are 20 cents per minute so I am trying to avoid that through WiFi calling).

When I arrived at Dubai airport yesterday phone was in Airplane mode. I turned WiFi ON, connected to airport WiFi and made several calls in the US using WiFi calling. Worked fine. Couple hours later I tried to call and it did not work. Tried again and it worked. I thought it was WiFi signal strength issue.

Then I was on the plane, and connected to in-air WiFi. I was able to make calls. Wonderful!

Now I am connected to WiFi at residence, and no matter what I do I cannot get it to work. Have customers in the US needing constant contact and I cannot afford 20 cents per minute .. Please help!
    07-13-2017 10:27 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Do you definitely have a good web connection through the house's wi-fi network? Are you certain there isn't some additional login or authentication required to access the web after connecting to the wi-fi network?

Also, just to be certain, make sure the Wi-fi Calling option is set to Preferred in the system settings.
    07-14-2017 07:03 PM