How to fix error unfortunately the process.android.process.acore has stopped

A

AC Question

Or how should i have it checked by technician, i already tried clearing cache, data tried to factory reset but not allowing me its like i can but when opened all apps are there and error is still there its not reset, pls help

bashley#AC

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Lenovo Tab 2, Android 5.0.1

I've done everything recommended previously, followed by multiple shutdown/restarts. Problem is still there. I can't restore my contacts because attempting to access the 'contacts' app results in the standard message which kills the app. Next week I'm going to phone Lenovo to see if anything can be done short of a factory reset and update to Android 6, which was a disappointment on a previous phone.

I've got over 100 apps. Having to re-download and reconfigure them all is NOT a trivial problem.

Hammer of the Gods

Dec 16, 2018
Visit site
Lenovo Tab 2, Android 5.0.1

I've done everything recommended previously, followed by multiple shutdown/restarts. Problem is still there. I can't restore my contacts because attempting to access the 'contacts' app results in the standard message which kills the app. Next week I'm going to phone Lenovo to see if anything can be done short of a factory reset and update to Android 6, which was a disappointment on a previous phone.

I've got over 100 apps. Having to re-download and reconfigure them all is NOT a trivial problem.

I'm having major problems with my contacts!

I get this error all the time... "Unfortunately, the android.process.acore has stopped"!! OMG! The only way I could get it to stop is to disable my contacts syncing app!

If I try to add a contact through my phone dialer app it force quits on me! Last night I logged onto Gmail on my desktop computer and deleted all the duplicate contacts by merging them. I then downloaded a new .vcf contact file, copied it to my phone and when I try to import it in the "Google Dialer" app it just force quits on me!

Unless I disable my "Contacts Storage" I constantly get the error "Unfortunately, the android.process.acore has stopped" popping up every 2 seconds! Especially when I'm in my launcher. I think I'm going to have to buy a flippin' new phone!

I've seriously done everything to fix this error except doing an OTA update to Android OS 5.0.1 and i don't even know if that will fix this error?? OMG thanks "someone" for destroying my Nexus 5 smartphone!!

Now I have no contacts!! No emails, etc, etc.

I tried to do a sync from Google to get my recently backed up contacts but I always get an error from "Google Servers"!

I'm stuck and out of options! I've tried everything.

I've also searched the net and I have tried every fix for this error but nothing has worked. Great huh!?

I'm on a Google Nexus 5 running Android OS 4.4.4 (Hammered). I've never had a problem in years, now right after Thanksgiving 2018 this unstoppable error started!

Help Anyone?

So did you get yours fixed?

Has anyone got it permanently fixed yet?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ijulnesia