Question how to fix aurora launcher stopped working?!

michaelmobwars

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
I have doogee y9 plus(N20) phone and desember 2023 aurora launcher stopped working.
I managed to factory reset the phone and the problem persist.
Phone only works for 1 week after reset and then aurora launcher stopped working again.
I disabled chrome and then phone worked again but only for another week.
Please help.
I was thinking maybe I can reset the phone again then disable aurora launcher.
Then install microsoft launcher and make microsoft launcher default.
I am willing to root my phone if it give more options for you to help me, phone already "broken".
Another option is I want to install another operating system like lineage 17, 18 or pixel experience but I can't find roms for my phone.
doogee n20 and y9 plus are the same phone with same specs but different regions.
n20 are india and y9 plus are south africa
Another big problem I am noob so I would like a detailed guide on how to disable aurora launcher and make microsoft launcher default launcher.
I am currently unemployed and would like to try and fix the phone myself.
thank you very much.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Have you already tried clearing the app cache/data for Aurora Launcher in Settings>Apps, then force stopping it, and then opening it again?

Based on this other thread, it sounds like Doogee doesn't allow the user to change the default launcher: https://android.stackexchange.com/q...ing-to-set-default-home-app-on-doogee-y9-plus.

There's not much discussion about rooting in these forums any more. You'll probably have better luck in the forums at XDA-Developers.com.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter