How to avoid selecting "details" to access multiple numbers under one contact, samsung s7

A

AC Question

Hi, upon the latest update of my samsung s7 I have noticed that the contacts display has changed.

Regardless of which contacts I choose to display, the format remains the same. I have to select "details" once I've selected my contact to see if they have multiple numbers or if I want to call from a number other than their primary one.

It's becoming time consuming and I want to know if there are any geniuses out there who know how to get back to the old display or maybe an app I can add??

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to avoid selecting "details" to access multiple numbers under one contact, samsung s7

Hi, upon the latest update of my samsung s7 I have noticed that the contacts display has changed.

Regardless of which contacts I choose to display, the format remains the same. I have to select "details" once I've selected my contact to see if they have multiple numbers or if I want to call from a number other than their primary one.

It's becoming time consuming and I want to know if there are any geniuses out there who know how to get back to the old display or maybe an app I can add??

I am not a fan of this as well. it's quite annoying, and the old way was much better. I haven't found a way around it. Other than a 3rd party contacts app maybe?