All my contacts have disappeared from my phone(Wileyfox Spark +) since update 7.0 installed. There's nothing stored on the SIM card or in the phone. Update was done about a week ago. I don't really use phone much and have just noticed after receiving a text that all the Contacts I had are gone. Can anyone give advice on how I can get them back or if it is impossible, they weren't backed up anywhere to the best of my knowledge.
    08-19-2017 08:49 AM
    Welcome to Android Central.

Are you absolutely sure they aren't backed up in the cloud or a computer? It's your only hope of recovering them if they've been deleted. Wish I could offer you better news. Thanks.
    08-19-2017 08:55 AM
    If you entered them as Google contacts (which you should always do), and you have Contacts backup on (Phone and SIM contacts don't get backed up), they're on Google Contacts. If you don't see them, tap (or click) More, then Restore deleted contacts, and you can restore anything deleted within the last 30 days.

(If they were Phone or SIM contacts, and you don't have them backed up somewhere else, they're gone, and you'll have to add them all back by hand [and make them Google contacts this time - each one you add will have the top pulldown set to Device by default (don't ask me why - I would have made it default to Google] - pull it down and choose Google.)
    08-19-2017 01:55 PM