How to ENABLE chat heads for Messenger?

A

AC Question

Hey guys,

I've just switched to android from iPhone, I want to enable chat heads for messenger on my s8 (android 7.0 nougat, up-to-date messenger app) but I cannot find the option anywhere. There is no chat heads option in the messenger settings, and in the system settings for the phone messenger is allowed to appear on top. Any ideas?

lofik

Oct 11, 2017
Visit site
Hello, I had same problem and this is what worked for me on my note 8.

1. Make sure that you have last versions of Facebook and Messenger apps installed
2. Open Facebook app
3. Open any of your friends profile
4. Click on messenger icon in their profile

That opened chat head for me and chat heads option in messenger suddenly showed up.

Sriddle77

Jun 22, 2018
Visit site
Hey guys,

I've just switched to android from iPhone, I want to enable chat heads for messenger on my s8 (android 7.0 nougat, up-to-date messenger app) but I cannot find the option anywhere. There is no chat heads option in the messenger settings, and in the system settings for the phone messenger is allowed to appear on top. Any ideas?

Sriddle77

Jun 22, 2018
Visit site

To turn on chat heads press and hold any chat message until a pop up menu appears then click Turn on chat heads, it will take you to a permissions page then enable permissions then your chat heads will appear

Gergo Hajdu

Nov 4, 2018
Visit site
Re to ENABLE chat heads for Messenger?

Hey guys,

Hey guys, i just solved simply, uninstall and install back, thats all! (I have Note 5) Cheers!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty