Message stock Android has unfortunately stopped, why is phone suddenly doing this

A

AC Question

Hi, I've had my phone for like 7 months now and for the past week , once a day that message pops up on my phone. What is that, why is my phone doing that when I'm not even using it & how can I fix this problem. And when I got the thing saying if I wanted to report, I tapped yes & 2 times so far message popped up saying chrome has suddenly stopped when I went to press send,well that arrow button. Please help me solve this error and did I download something that stock Android uses because I forsure will delete that app. Was it a game because I never played and a friend asked m to try a couple but everyone that I see chatting on Facebook,is playing or is inviting someone to try one . Please help me!!!! Kim , one that is gonna go coocoo with this computer

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. It would be helpful to know which device, OS version you are using. I would try clearing the system cache for whatever device you have.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21