Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM T-210 Cant connect to USB

murilogamito

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello guys, this is my first topic so I`m sorry for any mistakes.

I`m having a problem with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - SM T-210. When I connect the tablet on my pc nothing happens.

The tablet starts to charge but my pc don`t recognize him. Restored the tablet, hard reset, USB Debug on and off, drivers update, other 3 pcs, other cables, but noting seems to work.

It doesn`t even apear on Windows "Device Manager" and doesn`t appear the option to mass storage selection, etc.... I don`t know what else to do with it.

Please help!!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
SM T-210
Android: 4.4.2
Kernel: 3.4.5-2708044
Compilation: KOT49H.T210XXBNI1

Thanks!

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys, this is my first topic so I`m sorry for any mistakes.

I`m having a problem with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - SM T-210. When I connect the tablet on my pc nothing happens.

The tablet starts to charge but my pc don`t recognize him. Restored the tablet, hard reset, USB Debug on and off, drivers update, other 3 pcs, other cables, but noting seems to work.

It doesn`t even apear on Windows "Device Manager" and doesn`t appear the option to mass storage selection, etc.... I don`t know what else to do with it.

Please help!!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
SM T-210
Android: 4.4.2
Kernel: 3.4.5-2708044
Compilation: KOT49H.T210XXBNI1

Thanks!

Welcome to Android Central. Has it worked in the past? try it on another port, another PC or with another cable so we rule out those items. If none of that works see if there drivers you can download and manually install from Samsung.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty