I have Moto G4 Plus and its power button broke. Now the battery is dead and I am not able to switch it on even with a pointed object. I searched the net and found a way to enter recovery mode. I pressed the Volume down button and immediately plugged in the charger. Now I managed to enter the recovery mode but still, I need the power button to switch it on.
    I found another way, but still, it did not work. I installed ADB Fastboot and opened the command window. I remember that I had even tried to root my phone so USB debugging was enabled. But this ADB command window does not detect the phone, even on typing "adb devices". Give me a trick so that adb command window detects my device. How do Switch on the phone?
    09-20-2017 06:36 AM
    Take it to a repair shop. ADB can't recognize the phone because it's off.
    09-20-2017 06:45 AM
    The button presses a switch on the motherboard. The switch is evidently broken internally. You could risk opening the phone and removing the button, so you could solder on 2 little wires (to the switch connections) and shorting them to thrn the phone on and off. Or, as chanchan05 said, you could take it to a repair shop and have the switch replaced.
    09-20-2017 12:17 PM