Messenger chat bubbles and even the settings drag down randomly and constantly just minimize while I'm actively using them, sometimes it's while I'm typing, sometimes while I'm not even touching it, and sometimes half a second after opening them.
    DillPickleJar likes this.
    10-02-2017 10:09 PM
    Have had this same problem for days now. It does not do it while I am at home and connected to wifi, only when I am away or at work. If you turn on airplane mode it will stop. Have tried looking through logs and had no luck figuring out exactly what is causing it but it is very annoying! I am assuming it is being caused by a buggy app update.

Any help would be appreciated!
    10-03-2017 10:42 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Does it have a screen protector? Does it persist in Safe Mode?
    10-03-2017 10:54 AM
    It does not persist in safe mode. I took it back to sprint store and deleted apps one by one to see if it was an application causing the problem. Then we factory reset it and it was fine until it got connected to the internet and started updating the pre-existing software then it started doing it again.
    10-03-2017 04:29 PM
    I did some research and found that if you have sprint that uninstalling Secure Wi-Fi worked for me.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-03-2017 05:28 PM
    I did some research and found that if you have sprint that uninstalling Secure Wi-Fi worked for me.
    Thanks! I'll give it a try and come back if it is still a problem.

I have Sprint and GS7 Edge.
    10-03-2017 08:53 PM