Okay, so you guys are aware, how, when you are in your text messages, and you open up a conversation with someone, there is a phone icon in the top right hand corner; that button used to automatically dial said persons, now? It brings me to the phones keypad, doesn't dial the number, but instead has it auto-filled into the space, with the result saying "Unsaved Number" (even though that is not true, obviously) above it.

In other words? I can't dial out to that number immediately upon hitting the phone icon anymore. Instead, it auto-fills into the space above my dial pad and will not dial until I then hit the phone button in the bottom left hand corner. Has anyone else experienced this glitch? How the hell do I fix this? It's been this way for MONTHS. I HATE IT. The AT&T people are no help; they had me do all kinds of stuff (clear message cache and contact cache, phone cache etc. as well as wait for a software update) all to no avail. I'm at a loss. Please. Help.
    10-08-2017 11:59 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone, and which messaging app? I just tried it on my Pixel XL using Android Messages, and that automatically dials.
    10-09-2017 05:11 PM