Is there a way on youtube for mobile to remove or disable the casting button. My tv is smart so i am not using chromecast. It is very annoying when i try to press search and accidentally cast to my tv while my friends are watching something else.
    10-29-2017 03:30 PM
    I have the exact same issue only then with my parents watching TV and me trying to watch a video and accidentally hitting the cast button. Anyone has a solution for it? I do have a rooted phone if needed.
    12-27-2017 01:35 PM
    Maybe it's because I have multiple cast destinations but I get a pop-up asking where to cast to when I tap that button, there's no mistakingly casting to a device.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-27-2017 04:08 PM
    Building on what @hallux said, maybe remove the casting location as default.

You are not very likely to get the cast button to go away.
    12-27-2017 04:26 PM
    Same issue for me it’s absolutely awful I cannot take this anymore just remove the damn button or ask for confirmation. And the little connecting to tv button with the little cancel text on it that disappears 3seconds after the hit while im almost dropping my phone from stress is insane I hate this button I Hate it . Even when I close the phone even when I turn off the app and delete it from the background it keeps on streaming no matter what it's awful And everyone is starting to get mad and yell and ambarrasing videos starting to play I just hate the button this is tramatic times. STOP THE CAST BUTTON TERROR LIVE FREE.
    03-03-2019 01:16 PM