The keyboard features change everytime this notification comes up. Even during use. No matter which app or system im using it in. The aoto correction stops, microphone doesnt work, whole suggestion bar disappears, no auto capitaluzation and even key press sounds changes. I've tried different keyboard apps I can see the icon in the in the of the keyboard and hard reset factory reset even bought a new phone that's an LG not a Samsung and this issue followed me. I've changed Gmail accounts change phones this default is still grayed out and I can't get this to stop it! just stop! Is there anyone who can help??
    11-11-2017 09:28 PM
    Does it persist in Safe Mode?
    11-11-2017 10:04 PM
    I didn't know Android had a safe mode. I Googled it, there's some articles that tell How to do it, I'm give it a try.
    belodion likes this.
    11-13-2017 12:32 AM
    Yes it shows up in safe mode
    11-13-2017 01:17 AM
    What phone are you using, what carrier do you have, and what version of Android is it running? Is your phone rooted?
    11-13-2017 01:19 AM
    Another thing this message came up "change keyboard" when it only had the stock LG keyboard..
    11-13-2017 01:21 AM
    I have an LG Fiesta previously this issue was on my Samsung Galaxy Luna these are not rooted there total Wireless phones
    11-13-2017 02:21 AM
    I think you’ve answered this above, but just to be sure: In Settings, Language & Input, do you have only one keyboard activated?
    11-13-2017 06:47 AM
    Yes. But "google voice (automatic)" will turn itself on too. So on both phones in current keyboard the options i see are LG keyb.. (Samsung keyb..) google voice automatic. Way back when this issue started i would go in and turnoff googlevoice that worked for a day or two. Then i tried downloading dif keyboard and voice apps. When there's a 2nd or third keyboard i select it. Then the message comes up and everything stops so I go in and change the keyboard what I see is the stock keyboard is has been selected but its greyed greyed out. Even when there's only one keyboard available it still comes up with the message this is one of the main reasons I bought a new phone LG. Because of the issues I'd had I did not download any other keyboards or anything and i was very disappointed when the message showed up on new the phone. I just cried. My thought was it was something with my Google settings so I used a diferent Google account to log in.. but it didn't solve the issue . I've also went in and turned off all the Google Sync items . I noticed my mother'sgmail got mixed up in mine because I'm using her tablet.
    11-13-2017 10:39 AM
    This is what I have in Language & Input:

If I tap on Current Keyboard, I get this, which is presumably what you're seeing?

11-13-2017 03:13 PM
    Going back to the first screenshot, if you tap on the keyboard you're using to access it's settings, what is activated in Voice Typing? Anything there?

11-13-2017 03:18 PM
    Lang/input: content://media/external/file/1188
    Tap current only LG keyb and classic keyb so i tap more content://media/external/file/1188 nothing comes up when i tap or long-hold google voice, no settings. And this is what my screen options are content://media/external/file/1188
    11-13-2017 07:26 PM
    content://media/external/file/1188
    How did u get the screen snapshot into this page ?
    Hey how'd you get the screenshots to show as images instead of URL?
    I did find a menu behind the google voice automatic, from there i selected OK GOOGLE cuz I remember a YouTube post about this issue I watch a while ago and went into OK Google detection from here I pushed the ? Help button, then i selected "manage Google Voice and audio activity. From there about 3/4 down the page i i believe I FOUND IT! explaining how to *turn google voice & audio on or off "
    belodion likes this.
    11-14-2017 03:42 AM
    Regarding screenshots, I was using the AC Forums mobile app, tapped the arrow icon to the left of the texting reply field when replying, to bring up more reply options, including photos attachments. That’s all.
    11-14-2017 06:15 AM