Okay, so my phone (a Moto G Turbo ) has a pin lock on it. I do not have smart lock on or any other settings that should interfere with this. When I turn off my phone (just press the power button to lock it) it doesn't lock. It just shuts off the screen. When I press the power button to turn it back on, I should be prompted to my main screen where I put in the pin, instead, I am already inside the device as if I already put the pin in. Also, this is not the only issue. When I receive a notification, it doesn't pop up or show, it vibrates/makes a noise, but doesn't pop up for anything. When I swipe down from the top it always says no notifications, and I cant swipe down more to access the settings like brightness and flashlight, I have to go into my settings to do so. I have attempted to restart it, and even leave it dead for a little while.
    11-23-2017 05:54 AM
    Regarding the lock, do you have the phone set to lock immediately when the screen switches off, or after a certain period of time has elapsed?
    11-23-2017 06:19 AM