How to disable Camera Importer on Samsung Galaxy S3 Tab

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Connecting my Samsung S7 phone to my Samsung Galaxy S3 Tab automatically starts up Camera Importer. I then need to wait while it scans my phone creating hundreds of thumbnails for all my phones pictures.

All I want to do it use a File manager to locate the few photos I want to copy which are organised on my phone SD card.

There isn't any app called "Camera Importer" nor does there appear to be any apps related to this function.

Why do major companies not give you any control over activities like doing a complete scan of my phone?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
They give you what they think you're going to want. Recently (the past few years) most of them seem to be guessing wrong, which is why I'm still on a 4 year phone (I won't buy a phone that I can't change the battery on just by removing the back cover).

Kizznyc

Banned
Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
They give you what they think you're going to want. Recently (the past few years) most of them seem to be guessing wrong, which is why I'm still on a 4 year phone (I won't buy a phone that I can't change the battery on just by removing the back cover).

This person is very dumb it's like from mars