Receive message "no email selected"

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a galaxy tab A and have 3 different email addresses on the tablet. When I select the email icon I receive the message that no email has been selected and I cannot view any of the three email files on my tablet. How can I change this and view my emails. By the way, this problem occurred after >I received a system update.
PM

Kansasnoall

Jul 2, 2020
Visit site
I have a galaxy tab A and have 3 different email addresses on the tablet. When I select the email icon I receive the message that no email has been selected and I cannot view any of the three email files on my tablet. How can I change this and view my emails. By the way, this problem occurred after >I received a system update.
PM

Same problem. Anyone know the answer?

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The original question in this thread is somewhat vague to begin with, so it would help if you gave more details:

Which device? (If it's a Tab A, which exact model number?)

Which email app?

The OP mentions having "3 different email addresses on the tablet." If this is the same as you, does this mean that your email app has 3 different email accounts added to it? Or does it mean that you have 3 different user profiles for your tablet itself?