What is the best real RAM and cats cleaning apps that really work and aren't fake the best apps please tell
    01-05-2018 04:06 AM
    Nothing. You just ignore RAM usage and let the phone manage itself.
    belodion, hallux and Tim1954 like this.
    01-05-2018 04:22 AM
    What is the best real RAM and cats cleaning apps that really work and aren't fake the best apps please tell
    For RAM, nothing. Don't even bother, because Android is designed and operates best with RAM in use.

http://m.androidcentral.com/ram-what...-shouldnt-care

I'm assuming by "cats" you mean cache. In which case, I again wouldn't bother. It's almost never needed and certainly not needed as part of any routine maintenance. When you clear it, all it'll do is be rebuilt anyway. The only exception would be if you suspect an app is going rogue and you are clearing the cache as a diagnostic step. For this, you'd be best to use the built in app manager in your phone's settings menu. This way you can go to the app(s) in question and try it one at a time. By using a cleaning program, it'll shotgun the process and you won't know which app was the problem.

And in case you really did mean cleaning cats, my dog has this suggestion:
    1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. At this point the cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet – the cat is actually enjoying this!

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a “power-wash” and “rinse.”

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand well back, behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.
    01-05-2018 04:26 AM
    He haw haw har har! That's hilarious mate! Love it! Might try that on the neighbours cat if I ever catch it in my yard....
    Mooncatt likes this.
    01-05-2018 08:55 AM
    1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. At this point the cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet – the cat is actually enjoying this!

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a “power-wash” and “rinse.”

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand well back, behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.
    This needs to be a sticky. Or an article on the AC blog.
    Mooncatt and Tim1954 like this.
    01-05-2018 12:53 PM
    This needs to be a sticky. Or an article on the AC blog.
    Autocorrect can be fun sometimes. Lol
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-05-2018 01:55 PM
    Chuckles!
    Attached Thumbnails Best real ram cache cleaners-img_4389.jpg  
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-05-2018 07:13 PM