Hello there ! I am using Moto G4 play ... So , the problem is I see ads on screen , they appear anytime no matter any app I have opened or using .... It also appears is safe mode ( a mode where only in-built apps are allowed to run ) , moreover when I turn background data off they won't appear ... Also these ads change ..means use internet ... Also I think these ads malware or anything sorta has draw over others apps permission .. i am using 7.1.1 nouget ( I don't know actual name ) .. when I open multitasking it says it's google ( 3rd button not back button )

Help me get rid of these ads as they are very irritating as they cause video ... To stop and stuff
    01-18-2018 07:00 AM
    Have you installed any new apps lately, particularly outside of the Google Play store? It sounds like you may have installed an app that brought an unwelcome passenger along for the ride. Start by uninstalling apps from newest to oldest, one at a time, and see if the ads disappear. If not, then you may need to factory-reset your phone and start over from scratch.
    01-18-2018 08:32 AM