Question Run the UFC app on Android 12 in full screen (landscape)

fredcoque

Apr 22, 2023
Visit site
Hi everyone,
Another day I found an Android 5 box (with the remote and power source) in an electronic garbage and I decided to take it home to give it a try.
That is an amazing device, but that one has 2 problems: it's pretty slow and most apps crash sometimes, so I might need to open an app 2 times to use it.
I was using it to watch the UFC because I'm a subscriber of the UFC Fight Pass and they have a proper app for us to watch the events.
It works flawlessly.
When I open the app it runs in full screen just like everything else on this box, so everything plays like TV.
I liked that so much that I decided to invest in a more up-to-date version from the this kind of box and bought a similar one running Android 12.
That works perfectly, because it's fast and never crashes.
However, when I run the UFC Fight Pass app opens in portrait mode (similar to a phone).
Then, if I want to see the event, the video itself shows really small in the center of the screen.
I tried researching for a way to force that app to run in full screen, like it runs on my Android 5 box, but haven't found a way that works yet.
There are several apps that are supposed to force the screen to be landscape and full screen but none of the ones I tested worked.
Is there any hope for me? ;)
Thanks,
Fred