My Samsung keyboard had stopped working. So I was using a playstore downloaded keyboard. Accidentally I deleted the temporary keyboard (playstore downloaded) and locked my phone. My phone is secured with a password. And now since the Samsung keyboard is not working and I do not have a working keyboard, I cannot type the password and unlock my phone. What do I do? This morning with the help of Google play on pc I installed two keyboards on my device. But my default keypad is the Samsung one. I don't want to do a factory reset. How do I change the default keyboard and unlock my phone?
    01-18-2018 06:01 AM
    Sadly I'll bet only a factory reset will resolve this issue. Let me know if you find another solution
    01-18-2018 03:19 PM
    Sadly I'll bet only a factory reset will resolve this issue. Let me know if you find another solution
    One of the local repairing shop, asked me to get my screen replaced. As it is broken. According to him, keyboard will start working once I replace the screen. But I don't understand because the temporary keyboard worked in the broken screen
    01-19-2018 02:31 AM