How do i retrieve quick memo's that didn't get backed up

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

This has happened once before also, about 7 months ago and I had no luck than, there's file's with the name quick memo's but nothing there or can't be opened?? Please help, important notes for my work are there and needed for tax purposes, thank you

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have? You're saying the memos didn't get backed up -- does that mean the original memos were deleted at some point? Or did you get a new phone and hope the memos from the old phone would restore to the new phone?

I usually advise people against using the stock note-taking apps that a manufacturer puts on phones, be it LG's QuickMemo, Samsung's S Memo, or any other one. The problem with these apps is that the notes you create are only compatible with that specific app -- so if you had a lot of important memos on an LG phone, you wouldn't be able to transfer them easily to a Samsung phone. In addition, many of these kinds of apps don't have a reliable sync or backup method. I think one of the best options is Google Keep, because those notes sync immediately to your Google account, and are accessible anywhere you log in with Google, regardless of the device.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Case number for child support

Quick Memos history for Billy Jones Child support case#

Welcome.

You made a Report of your own post, but the reason given was not clear to me. You posted twice, and I’ve deleted the superfluous one, but if you want something else changed, please say so either here, or in another Report.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non