I dial a number it rings then it's ended
    01-22-2018 12:10 PM
    If you reboot your phone, does it still happen? That is most common with carrier registration issues, so if a reboot doesn't help, try removing the SIM card, cleaning it, and re-inserting it. If that doesn't help, call your carrier and see if they can 'reset' your registration on the network. If all else fails, you might need to replace your SIM card.

Also, you can try someone else's SIM card just to make sure the problem isn't with your device (unlikely, but never impossible).
    rojaac likes this.
    01-22-2018 12:33 PM
    I try and call one person who has an iphone 6 and it goes straight to voicemail but they have also tried to call me and it also goes straight to voicemail. What could be the problem?
    03-08-2018 10:13 AM
    Dear all,
    I was facing this issue for more than a month.
    Phone: Google Pixel 2 XL
    Issue: In a particular location (actually at home) I can't make or receive phone calls. If I try to make phone call it gives 'Call ended' message immediately. If someone else is calling, the call get disconnected before even ringing. And later I can see missed call message.

I searched all forums, I reported issue to airtel my service provider, nothing helped.
    Finally today I was going through various settings and found Settings->Network & Internet -> Advanced -> Private DNS
    It was set to 'Automatic'. I just changed it to 'Off'.
    Then my issue is solved.

Thank God! But it was a really frustrating problem & I could not find this solution anywhere!!!
    02-04-2020 08:31 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! That's odd. Are you always using wi-fi calling? I wouldn't think the DNS would matter for calls using the regular cell signal.
    02-06-2020 11:11 PM